8/06/2013

Introducing myself.


Hii! Welcome to my blog! I'm Melissa, I'm from the Netherlands (Friesland).
Living together with my boyfriend in a little cute house with a lot of space around it.
I'm a photographer and love to get inspiration from a lot of things.
But also love to give inspiration. That's why I started this blog. I hope we can inspire eachother!

Underneath a couple of snapshots about me and my life!
I'm photographer by Mekzstyle Photography. I photograph models, family's, baby's, kids, and a lot lot more!
You can follow me also on my facebookpage.

I will going to blog about photography, but also about homestyling and fashion/beauty because
homestyling is one of my other hobby's. I love to restyle old closets and finding vintage/brocante stuff in second-hand stores.
Also fashion is a big part of my life. I don't own one style, I buy and wear what I like.

So that was a little bit about me! I hope you enjoy my blogs in the future and I hope you get inspired by it.

Lots of love ♥ Melissa



2 opmerkingen: